Mediation gives couples and families a wonderful opportunity to control the outcome of their case without hiring lawyers. It is a science and an art. An experienced divorce mediator like Brenda A. Baietto, Esq., will search for practical solutions based on the best interests of the couple’s – and children’s – futures.
- There are no lawyers, just the mediator and divorcing couple who have both agreed to mediation.
- The mediator meets with both parties – by Zoom or in-person – to review all issues and determine where there is agreement. At the end of the initial consult, both parties will understand the mediation process and whether it is the right option for their divorce.
- When you work with Brenda Baietto, the mediation process is streamlined to get to an Agreement and Final Hearing quickly.
- All meetings, emails, and phone calls are done with both parties – the mediator never communicates with one party without including the other.
- May include neutral experts for things such as complicated financial situations.
- Mediation is confidential and nothing said during mediation may be used by either party later in a court proceeding.
If you and your spouse are ready to begin mediation, call Brenda Baietto at 813-787-1349. The initial consult is thorough and informative and will prepare each party to move forward with mediation and in their personal life.
Brenda Baietto provides all-inclusive services for a flat rate. Services include:
- Mediation meetings (based on the consult)
- Preparation, review, and finalization of the Marital Settlement Agreement, and if necessary the Parenting Plan
- Preparation, review, and finalization of all other documents necessary for filing and completing the divorce
- Attending the Final Hearing and preparing the Final Judgment
- If needed, a quit claim deed or other necessary documents will be prepared
Choose Brenda Baietto as Your Mediator
Brenda Baietto is a recognized and experienced mediator in the greater Tampa, Florida area. Her clients give high praise to her creative and innovative approach to finding the right solutions. They respect both her compassion and tenacity in getting results.
Brenda has focused her efforts helping couples and families achieve results in out-of-court family law since 2013. She knows what the potential outcomes are when you must go to court, what judges are looking for, how the law works, and uses that knowledge to help the parties find their best solutions.
She believes that when done right, a mediated divorce agreement saves money, eliminates conflict, and helps couples move forward efficiently and reasonably.
When Happily Ever After Needs a New Ending – Practical and Fair Results Matter.
If you can settle out of court, we’ll do it.
Do you have questions about Divorce Mediation?
Get in touch
Call us at
1814 North 15th Street, Ybor City
Tampa, FL 33605
Email us at