Know Brenda A. Baietto, Esq.
Owner, Operator, and Litigator of Tampa Mediations, practicing law since 1993
When choosing an attorney or mediator to represent your best interests in, you want someone who understands your needs and how the law works.
You also want someone who can guide you through choosing the right process for your unique situation.
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Brenda – Personal Life.
In her free time, Brenda is active in her community in Tampa, Florida. She enjoys spending time in faith-based activities, going to Lightning and Rays games with her family, traveling, and being a wife and mother to her young-adult children.
At the community and education level, Brenda has taught continuing legal education seminars and close to her heart is the time she has spent teaching Catholic Education Classes to elementary and middle school students. She has published multiple articles on high-conflict divorce and mediation, been a guest speaker at multiple venues for families, attorneys, and paralegals, and is featured in the book “Champions of Collaborative Divorce”.
- Family Law
- Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Law
- Prenup/Postnup Agreements
- Experienced Divorce/Family Mediator, Divorce Coach, Skilled Teacher/Facilitator
- Expertise in high conflict divorce resolution, mediation, and high conflict co-parenting issues
- Collaboratively trained Attorney and member of Next Generation Divorce, a local community of Collaborative lawyers
- Family Mediation and Certification Training
- Adoption Competency Certification Training
- Juris Doctorate – J.D. Law, Marquette Law School
- B.A. English with a concentration in Psychology, University of South Florida, Cum Laude
- Continuing Education Legal Courses with a Concentration in Advanced Collaborative Law Courses
- State Bar of Florida since 1991
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Former Family Law Inn of Court Member
Brenda Baietto, LLC, 2012 to present
- Specializing in out-of-court divorce options through mediation and collaborative law
- Dissolution of Marriage – custody, support, pickup/return orders, contempt, paternity, alimony, division of assets, modification, relocation, and domestic violence
- Prenup and Postnup Agreements
Sanchez & Baietto, LLC, 2010-2012
- Divorce/Family/Relationship Mediation- specializing in high-conflict family situations
- Divorce Coaching/Mediation
- Workplace Coaching/Mediation
- Elder Mediation
Law Office of Brenda A. Baietto, P.A., 1996 – 2003
- Owner, operator, litigator
- Civil litigation with an emphasis in personal injury law and family law
- Advocate and mediator of family, personal injury claims and a host of other civil actions
- In collaboration with the Florida Bar, assisted low income individuals to establish voting rights and repeat offenders to reinstate their voting rights.
- Lobbyist and Advocate for developmentally disabled adults concerning state services.
- Pro-bono legal work on behalf of low-income families.
- Catechist for 1st-8th graders at St. Lawrence Parish.
- Eucharistic Minister for seniors in Assisted Living Facilities on behalf of the Diocese of St. Petersburg.
- Founder, director, co-creator of the High Conflict Divorce Program (HCDP).
- Co-developed courses with continuing education credits for Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, Attorneys, and Paralegals
Get in touch
Call us at
1814 North 15th Street, Ybor City
Tampa, FL 33605
Email us at